Scroll down to get help with:
- Log-in and log-in error.
- Change passwords and email.
- Forgot username and password.
- Membership renewal, expired membership.
- Technical Manual download and/or MainBrace Archive download files.
- Finding Regions and Fleets.
- Website Tips - Instructions and Videos
QUESTION - log in?
How do I log in?
QUESTION - account activation:
I recently joined (or renewed) and have a screen capture congratulating me on joining and showing my payment was received. I have not been able to log in to the website. I get a message saying I am not a member, or I have not activated my account. Please advise what I should do to active my account?
ANSWER: Once you join, or in some cases renew, you will need to activate your account. You should receive an email informing you how to do this. The email will look similar to the following:
From: Catalina 22 National Sailing Association [mailto:
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2023 10:20 AM
To: XX XX
Subject: Account Details for XXX at Catalina 22 National Sailing Association
Hello XX XX,
Thank you for registering at Catalina 22 National Sailing Association. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.
To activate the account, click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser: https://www.catalina22.org/index.php?option=com_users&task=registration.activate&token=??
(Note, the =?? will give a specific code for your account.)
After activation you may login to https://www.catalina22.org/ using the following username and password:
Username: XX (specific to your account)
Password: YY (specific to your account and hidden for security and privacy reasons)
This message has been automatically sent by Catalina 22 National Sailing Association
This email sometimes may go into your junk or spam folder. Make sure to look there first if you do not see it in your inbox.
QUESTION - change password / my email has changed:
How can I change my password, or my email has changed, and I need to update it?
- Go to "My Account" then select "Change Password / Email" where you may then make changes to your profile.
- Press "Save" at the bottom of the page.
QUESTION - forgot username or password:
I forgot my username or password.
- Then select "Forgot your password?" or select "Forgot your username?" and follow the directions.
- Press "Submit" when done.
QUESTION: - renewal or expired membership
Where do I go to renew my membership?
- Go to "My Account" and select "Membership and Renew Membership".
- Your membership type is shown as a hyper-link (select it).
- Select "Renew in advance" (a green button).
- Populate the form, then press the green "Renew" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: a member whose membership has expired is not removed from the Association database. They only lose access to member-only resources.
QUESTION - finding the Technical Manual and/or MainBrace DVD download:
I just purchased the Catalina 22 Technical Manual download, where can I find it?
- Go to "My Account".
- Go to "Membership and Renew Membership".
- Under "My Membership" click on the blue "Membership" link
- Under "Bought Extra" you will see where you purchased the Technical Manual download and/or the MainBrace Archive PDF download.
- A link to the Technical Manual download and/or the MainBrace Archive PDF download files should be available.
QUESTIONS - regions and fleets:
How do I find out about fleets in my area?
I am a Fleet Captain, and my contact information has changed. How do I update it?
How do I request a new fleet to be set-up?
ANSWER: Go to the Resources menu then select Region and Fleets.
Link to all WEBSITE TIPS INSTRUCTIONS.
Link to all WEBSITE TIPS VIDEOS.
If you need further assistance, then please use the CONTACT feature of the website.