Comprised of Catalina owners, the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association is dedicated to providing the Catalina 22 sailing community with the information and resources necessary to get the most from your Catalina 22 sailing.
The Association was founded in 1972 to be a family-style class racing and cruising organization to allow Catalina 22 sailors the opportunity to share and augment their experiences in sailing.
We are a family-oriented group that believes everyone enjoys their boat more fully when their enjoyment is shared with others. Our purpose is to inform members of nationally sanctioned events and promote activities among the owners of Catalina 22s.
Link to instructions on HOW TO JOIN or RENEW.
How We Function
The Association is led by elected officers as a governing board to guide 10 regions spread across the United States.
Each region has an elected Regional Commodore to help the fleets in that region build membership, host regattas, and generally promote activities appropriate to their locale.
Each fleet elects its own officers to organize whatever type of activities they want to entertain.
Benefits of Membership
- Build relationships with other Catalina 22 sailors with like interests.
- Access to a network of technical information and knowledge stored in a "member only" section of the website.
- Racing and Cruising at the national, regional, and local level
- And when you join, welcome aboard, and start checking-out the other BENEFITS.
The Catalina 22 National Sailing Association is dedicated to:
- Creating greater awareness of the many aspects of boat ownership.
- Developing and maintaining a productive relationship with Catalina Yachts.
- Promoting the Catalina 22 in the greater sailing community.
- Encouraging familiarity with boat handling and maintenance to novice boat owners.
- Providing cruises, races, socials and other activities through local, regional, and national resources.
If you would like more information about the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association, please contact us by clicking on CONTACT in the top menu.
Note - all references to the "Catalina 22" include the original Catalina 22, Catalina 22 MK-II, Catalina 22 New Design, and Catalina 22 Sport models only. The Capri 22 or Catalina 22 Capri are not a part of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association.