A new Catalina 22 class-approved rudder built by Rudder Craft is now available. This fiberglass Catalina 22 rudder, based on a proven race-competitive design provided by the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association, is approved for class racing.
- Improved shape with a straight leading edge.to reduce weather-helm
- Available with 3/8" or 1/2" Super-Duty stainless pintles pre-installed to ensure a perfect fit
- C22NSA stamp indicating class-approved
- No modifications required to your Catalina 22
- Available discount for C22NSA members
Two versions are available:
- Race Fairing - a race-ready version that has been hand-faired by Rudder Craft to remove the seam, offered at a higher price
- Normal Fairing - has a visible 1/8" seem around the perimeter, offered at a lower price
This rudder is not the same design as Rudder Craft's "high performance" rudder (that rudder is not class-legal).
The weight of this rudder with pintles installed is approximately 24 pounds.
Go to the RUDDER CRAFT website to view pricing and to order.
Rudders built for the Catalina 22 by Catalina Yachts continue to be approved for class racing.